Contract/freelancer at the rate of 3 days a week with strong possibility of full-time hiring.
Do you want to develop your skills and be part of a project that makes sense within a dynamic team? You are super creative and you like graphic design, e-commerce, advertising and you want a concrete experience that will allow you to learn in a start-up environment?
You stand out for your drive and your hands-on approach ? Do you like to put your ideas into action? Would you like to go beyond your professional limits?
This opportunity is for you. We want to meet you!
Who are we?
Mme L’Ovary is an innovative Quebec start-up, created by women, known for their uniquely designed menstrual panties offered through their online store.
Provide women with the best tools to live a healthy, comfortable, eco-friendly, and dignified menstrual cycle. Mme L’Ovary is also a project with a social and environmental dimension that aims to create a positive awareness movement around the women’s cycle through an authentic educational mission.
Work in collaboration with the co-founder, communications manager, content & community manager, and agencies.
- Work on the design of graphic content and creative, innovative and humourous advertising material for various projects and products, for all platforms and communication media (social media, website, newsletters, models, moodboard).
- Create and post on different web formats (story, Instagram post, Facebook, gifs, banner).
- Do photo retouching and picture editing.
- Ensure the consistency of the brand image in all communication channels.
- Actively participate in meetings with agencies providing online advertising in order to fully understand the issues related to visual creation.
- Maintain the dynamism and relevance of the website with the help of collaborators (internal and external).
Experience and strengths wanted
- Exceptional, passionate and proactive creative skills;
- DEC in graphic design, multimedia design, graphic design, advertising, multimedia creation, computer graphics (or a combination of diploma and experience relevant to the position);
- At least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent command of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of the web and issues related to different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.);
- Highly organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects on time;
- Agile and action-oriented (hands-on);
- Knowledge of media processes and formats;
- Autonomous, takes initiative, rigorous, attention to detail and aesthetics;
- Excellent team player with a collaborative spirit;
- Great curiosity about the advertising, digital and media environment;
- Fluency in French.
- Experience working in a marketing agency (++)
- Experience in a start-up (+)
- Bilingual (French and English, written and spoken)
- Mastery of G Suite
- Interest in waste reduction, environmental protection, health and overall well-being
Why work with Mme L’Ovary
- A committed and authentic team, rooted in a social mission and coherent values
- Be part of a vibrant community
- Quebec start-up environment in full expansion
Send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.