What should I do when I get my order?
When you get your order, put your new undies over the ones you’re wearing to check the fit.
If you don’t dig it, don’t stand for it! Just initiate a return request.
What products can I exchange?
- Almost everything we offer, as long you still have the original packagingand the product’s never been washed or worn.
- Almost anything you buy on Mme L’Ovary’s site.
- But there are a few exceptions. Sales for the following products are final and the products aren’t exchangeable or refundable: menstrual cups, herbal teas, washing capsules, intimate soaps, orgasmic soaps, and gift cards.
If you’re wondering about your in-store purchases, check out our reseller’s return policy.
When returned products are damaged, worn, or washed, Mme L’Ovary doesn’t guarantee an exchange and fees may apply.
How long are products exchangeable?
You can request an exchange for up to 60 days after you receive your order. We accept one exchange per order.
How long does the exchange take?
Once we’ve received your return, we verify it. Then we send out your new order. Oh, and you’ll be notified by email every step of the way.
Is the exchange free?
- In Canada, the exchanges are free and Mme L’Ovary covers the postage.
- For international orders, shipping costs are your responsibility.
- When returned products are damaged, worn, or washed, Mme L’Ovary doesn’t guarantee an exchange and fees may apply.
For a refund request, the delivery costs are non-refundable and can be charged to you.