Complete safety: Optimal anti-leak protection
Together, the panties and the pads ensure protection as much for moderate as for heavy flows*
* We now have a removable maxi pad for the more ++ heavy flows.
The panty worn by itself is like a panty liner for light flow days.
with the addition of removable, interchangeable pads on heavier flow days.
It is also an excellent option as a backup (or even replacement) to the menstrual cup for:
- the beginning & end of the menstrual cycle, when the flow is lighter (and you don't want to wear the cup to collect the last 4 drops)
- give your body a "break" during the night
Easily adapts to your flow
- Easily replace removable pads, as needed, depending on the flow of the day, to stay comfortable and return home feeling dry.
- Some people will change every 3-4 hours and others every5-6 hours, depending on your desire and your level of comfort during the day.
- In addition to the panties, which already have integrated protection equivalent to a panty liner, each washable removable pad is equivalent to 1 disposable sanitary pad or 1 tampon.
- Therefore, you have the freedom to change the removable pads at least 3 times a day.
It's Simple & Practical
Whatever your activities may be, these menstrual panties are designed to allow you to keep the same panties on all day long, while staying dry and protecting against leaks!
How? Thanks to the removable pads that fit into the small front and back insert pockets which keep the washable pad securely in place, without fear of it moving, and without snaps (which are often awkward and uncomfortable between the legs).
We thought of everything
- You don't even have to change your panties or take off your pants!
- Removable pads are easily removed and stored in the leak-proof carrier bag specially designed for storing pads when you are out of the house.
- Whether you are at the office or at school, the anti-leak carrier bag allows you to store and carry the removable pads. It has 2 sections: one for clean ones, and the other for used ones.
- No need for a plastic bag!
- The washing is simple and the pads can be reused each month ... all without ever having to run to the pharmacy again!