How can you clean your menstrual undies with Mme L’Ovary’s special soap?
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS (for the royal treatment)
- Fill a basin with cold water. Be careful not to use hot water. It actually makes blood stick to textile fibers. Cold water, on the other hand, is no friend to stains. Before using our no-stainsoap, be sure to soak your undies in cold water. Which, as a bonus, is more ecological than hot water!
- Soak your undies, removable pads, and carrying bags for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub the blood out and drain the rinse water.
- Repeat the rinse as needed (it can sometimes take 2 to 3 rinses before the blood comes completely out, so keep going until the rinse water is clear).
2. Pre-wash — WITH OUR AWESOME LAUNDRY CAPSULES! 🙂
- Put the capsule in lukewarm water, and let it dissolve.
- Add your undies, removable pads, and carrying bags.
- Soak for 10 minutes, and gently massage your undies.
- Add your undies, removable pads, and PRE-WASHED bags to your next load of laundry. Use your usual detergent, and if possible, use the delicate cycle.
- Drying: Lay your stuff out flat for a while, and to make sure everything’s totally dry, throw it all in the dryer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Why choose Mme L’Ovary’s laundry capsules?
They’re effective, made from natural ingredients, and environmentally friendly. Our soap erases blood stains and is essential to the long life of your menstrual undies.. They’re easy to use and naturally fit into your laundry routine.
An effective and biodegradable detergent
Just like the soaps we use for our intimate areas, our detergent was carefully designed to be as effective as it is natural. We’ve developed a formula from natural ingredients known and recognized for their many virtues, including tea tree essential oil.
Tea tree’s purifying and antibacterial action is perfect for sanitizing your undies after your period. With our detergent, you can give your undies a deep wash, preserving your privacy and helping you stay clean. You can remove blood stains efficiently and effortlessly while respecting your undies’ fabric and delicate textile fibers.
Your menstrual undies come out fresh after every wash. Cycle after cycle, your undies maintain their high quality.
Our detergent is zero waste!
At Mme L’Ovary, we’re committed to preserving our beautiful planet just as we’re committed to helping you preserve your privacy. That’s why our detergent for blood stains is designed with respect for the environment, with natural ingredients that are 100% biodegradable.
We also use zero waste packaging. Your laundry capsules are delivered to your home with minimalist packaging that’s 100% compostable. A good turn for the environment.
Our detergent is available in two quantities
For old fans of our soap or for people looking to give it a try, it comes in two quantities!
Already convinced? Opt for the 24-capsule kit. With this kit, you can go through up to 12 cycles while keeping your undies as fresh and clean as when you first bought them!
Just looking to give our capsules a try? Get a kit of 12. We know you’ll be convinced. That amount will see you through 4 to 6 cycles.
Trying our soap is falling in love with it! Easy to use, effective, and environmentally friendly, our soap will be there for you throughout your period.